Creating Meaning in Our Lives (Listening to Our Lives part 2)
This class is designed for those who have already participated in Rev. Greg’s “Listening to Our Lives.”
If you have participated and want to continue further exploring some of the topics, a group of us will be meeting for six more sessions on the following Wednesdays from 7-9 pm: September 28, October 5 and 26, November 2 and 30, and December 7.
We will attempt to create meaning in our lives through discussion of the following topics:
- Multicultural perspectives of the Divine
- Naming the Divine
- Personal experiences with the Divine
- Where do you want to share your gifts and why?
- How to support your gift giving
- Being attentive to the gifts of others
Deadline for registration is Wednesday, September 21. See the sign-up sheet in the gathering space, or email firstname.lastname@example.org to register or with questions.