Where to Find Us
The Unitarian Universalist Society of Mill Creek is located near the intersection of Paper Mill Road and Polly Drummond Hill Road in Newark, Delaware.
Worship services are at 10:30 a.m. on Sundays. All are welcome to stay after service for coffee hour. On the second Sunday of the month we have a potluck luncheon following the service. Adult religious education classes are often held before service, beginning at 9:15 a.m. Learn what to expect at our worship services.
Please visit the staff page for office hours and contact information.
- UUSMC facilities are ADA-compliant, with wheelchair-accessible front and rear entrances, restrooms, and water fountains.
- It is a one-level building with ADA-compliant thresholds and doorways. There are five handicap parking spots in front of the building, including a van spot.
- A hearing assist system is available during Sunday Service for congregants who would like to use it. Please express interest to the sound system volunteer, located at the back of the sanctuary, or to a Greeter, to receive a belt pack and headphones or neckloop (for use with a hearing aid).
- Paved parking is available for 47 vehicles in addition to street parking. There is a single row of parking in front of the building and ample parking behind the building.
- Overflow parking is available in the adjacent Paper Mill Park.
Mill Creek Facility Rentals
We are happy to offer the rental of our facility for weddings, banquets, meetings, parties, recitals, and other events. Available space includes our sanctuary, library, kitchen, and classrooms. More information is on our Facility Rental page.