Mill Creek Annual Charity Gala
>>Saturday, October 15, 2016
5:30 pm – 9:00 pm
Tickets will be available on the night of the event!
The evening will feature 3 Indian classical and folk dances by the children from The Salangai School of Dance. A group of 5 adult women, “Shetra and Friends” will perform a contemporary dance. Music and DJ dancing will follow. Enjoy international cuisine featuring chicken, Samosas, Chick Pea Curry, Pesto Pasta and Vegetable Rice. Beverages will also be available. **Help us to round out the menu by bringing an appetizer or dessert.**
All monies raised will be donated to the following charities:
- Family Promise – helps to provide housing and related services to homeless families in northern Delaware.
- Unitarian Universalist Service Committee (UUSC) – works to provide support and assistance to Syrian refugees
- Neighbors to Nicaragua – identifies and alleviates problems resulting from severe poverty in Nicaragua. Provides food, shelter, transportation, clothing, medical aid & services, and educational programming, supplies & support.
- Kalanjiyam Trust, India – helps to provide quality education to children; clean water and sanitation services to local villages.
- Krama Yoga, Cambodia – Supports personal transformation and empowerment by offering yoga and life skills to children and adolescents who may be challenged by poverty, abuse, addictions, or lack of familial support.