Did You Know?

Did you know that you can donate shares of stock to Mill Creek?

You may contribute shares of corporate stock or mutual funds to Mill Creek and avoid paying any income tax on gains to its value since you acquired it. Instructions on how to do this can be found on the Donate page. If you have any questions, direct them to bookkeeper@uusmc.org

(***Note: these instructions have recently been changed. Even if you have donated shares of stock in the past, please review these instructions before contacting your broker.)