Mark your calendar, the Mill Creek “Roaring Twenties” Service Auction, will be held on Saturday, April 22!
- Our Service Auction will be a wonderful fun-filled evening featuring:
- Cocktail hour, followed by
- Delicious Buffet Dinner, then
- Live and Silent Auctions
To make it a success, we need your participation! This is our only big fund-raiser and we ask that everyone make a contribution of their time, talent, skill, goods or services to be auctioned off to the highest bidder.
Here’s a partial list of some of last year’s best sellers:
- Themed Dinners, Lunches, Picnics, BBQ’s at your home or another location
- Vacation Packages and Beach House Weekends
- Restaurant, Movie, and Retail Gift Cards
- A Night at the Theatre
- Musical Performances
- Soup of the Month Club, Dessert of the Month Club
- Hand Crafts (a beautiful hand-made quilt was donated last year)
- Fine Arts, Photography, Jewelry, Accessories
- Child Care, Pet Care and Rides to the Philly Airport
- Gift Baskets of All Description
What will you be offering this year? Do you have something else in mind?
Let’s make this our biggest and best Service Auction ever!
TICKETS: on sale this Sunday after church service.
DONATIONS: contact David Bonner (david@DLSK.net) at (302) 292-1451. Thank you!