The Mill Creek Board of Trustees met virtually on Wednesday, July 22nd. Below is the board President’s (John Springer) Quick Look Report:
- Officers of the Board were elected by unanimous consent: Vicky Tosh-Morelli is our Vice President, Ann Draper our Treasure, and Joe Snader our Secretary.
- We reaffirmed our Congregation Goals: “Connecting with the Community” and “Membership”.
- Our Year End Financial Report was updated to show a surplus of $13,300.
- We accepted Rev. Greg’s request for 6 months sabbatical starting 1 July, 2021.
- We approved a proposal offer for Heather Petit’s internship beginning this year.
More detailed Meeting Minutes will be available soon on the church website.