The collection plate is a familiar and popular way for members and friends of our congregation to make pledge payments or other financial contributions on Sunday mornings. At the present time, while worship, programming, and building use has been suspended, church expenses continue (staff salaries, insurances, and building expenses such as utilities, grounds maintenance, mortgage, etc.) In addition, we have had to cancel all rental activity (ongoing and one-time) for the foreseeable future and therefore won’t realize that income.
This makes your continued financial support of Mill Creek
especially critical now.
We encourage you to continue your support by using one of the following methods:
1. Mail a check: 579 Polly Drummond Hill Road, Newark DE 19711 (staff is present in the office and the mailbox is checked daily). Please indicate on the subject line if this is a pledge payment, a general contribution, or a contribution to a specific giving fund.
2. Give electronically through REALM: https://onrealm.org/MillCreek/Give
3. Text-to-Give: text MillCreek and the amount [e.g. MillCreek 50] to 73256
A note on “Giving Funds.” When you give electronically, you have the ability to direct your gift to a particular Giving Fund. (When giving by check, use the memo line.) Most likely, you will want to direct your gift to the 2020 Generosity Campaign fund — this is where your payments on your current pledge are applied. These are the most common funds you might use:
- 2020 Generosity Campaign: for your current pledge payment
- General Contribution: if you do not have a current pledge, or you’d like to give a little extra toward the church’s general operating fund
- Share our Plate: contributions to our community partner (this month goes to PFLAG)
- Agape: emergency financial assistance for Mill Creek members
- Minister’s Discretionary: emergency financial assistance for others
We sincerely appreciate your support of Mill Creek, especially now during this unprecedented time of uncertainty. We gratefully acknowledge that there would be no Mill Creek without YOU. Thank you.