We are a community that invites you to awaken to love.
Sunday Worship Service Information
August 13, 2023
Join us this Sunday when Rev. Greg Chute shares his reflection, “Finding Your Spiritual Practice.”
Many people tell me they would like more “spirituality” in their lives. However, they don’t know what that means or what it would look like. It is such a vague and deeply subjective concept. So I have found it more helpful to explore the idea of “spiritual practices.”
What are some of the things we can do to raise our awareness, connect us with the world, fulfill our longing, bring us peace of mind, soothe our souls, and invite transcendence? Let’s share some ideas and see what we can discover together.
Music for this service will be performed by Joshua Goldstein on trumpet, and Cole Walker on piano.
**POTLUCK LUNCH FOLLOWS THIS SERVICE**
Plan to remain with us after the service for our monthly potluck lunch. Bring a main or side dish, appetizer, salad or dessert if you wish.
Connect With Us In-Person
Service Begins at 10:30 am
* Masking protocol will be posted at each entrance
* Children’s RE programming is available for ages 4 and up
* We are currently unable to offer Child Care (infant/toddler, ages 0 to 3
Connect With Us Virtually
Here’s how to get the Zoom link for livestreaming the service:
* Click the link below: Sunday Livestream (bookmark it on your preferred device for quick & easy access on Sunday morning), OR
* Get the link by accessing the church calendar (https://uusmc.us19.list-manage.com/track/click?u=8c80a09d53a8aec43de675d26&id=a404d3fb3e&e=9e32ea5753) (https://www.uusmc.org/news/calendar/ (https://uusmc.us19.list-manage.com/track/click?u=8c80a09d53a8aec43de675d26&id=3386b49cce&e=9e32ea5753) )
Sunday Livestream – Click Here (https://zoom.us/j/97806427419)
Our School Supplies Drive, a Mill Creek annual tradition, continues with our support of a local K-5 school — Etta J. Wilson Elementary School (https://www.christinak12.org/WilsonES) in Christina School District.
This year we are focusing solely on providing the supplies needed for each grade at the school. This way, participants may buy whatever items they choose from the list which is categorized by grade. Click the button below for the complete list. Printed copies will be available in the gathering space.
We will be collecting the supplies now through Sunday, August 27.
School Supplies List HERE (https://www.uusmc.org/wp-content/uploads/Supply-List-2023-24-Grades-1-5.pdf)
Copyright © *|CURRENT_YEAR|* *|LIST:COMPANY|*, All rights reserved.
Our mailing address is:
Want to change how you receive these emails?
You can ** update your preferences (*|UPDATE_PROFILE|*)
or ** unsubscribe from this list (*|UNSUB|*)
*|IF:REWARDS|* *|REWARDS_TEXT|* *|END:IF|*