- Saturday | May 16, 2020
- 6:00 pm - 11:59 pm
Mark your calendar, the UUSMC “OKLAHOMA!” Service Auction, will be held on Saturday, May 16!
Our Service Auction will be a wonderful fun-filled evening starting with:
- A cocktail hour
- Delicious Buffet Dinner and finally
- A Live and Silent Auction
To make it a success, we need your participation! This is our only big fund-raiser and we ask that everyone make a contribution of their time, talent, skill, goods or services to be auctioned off to the highest bidder.
Here’s a list of some of last year’s best sellers:
- Themed Dinners, Lunches, Picnics, BBQ’s at your home or another location
- Vacation Packages and Beach House Weekends
- Restaurant, Movie, and Retail Gift Cards
- A Night at the Theatre
- Musical Performances
- Soup of the Month Club, Dessert of the Month Club
- Hand Crafts (a beautiful hand-made quilt was donated last year)
- Fine Arts, Photography, Jewelry, Accessories
- Child Care, Pet Care and Rides to the Philly Airport
- Gift Baskets of All Description
- For the silent auction, donations should be items that are meaningful to you and have the potential of becoming meaningful to the person bidding for them. Examples include artwork, originals created by you or framed prints, ceramics, pottery, handmade items, jewelry, or mementoes of great interest.
- Do you have a particular skill, say carpentry, painting, cleaning, etc., you can offer your services for a day or weekend, or whatever
What will you be offering this year? Do you have something else in mind?
Let’s make this our biggest and best Service Auction ever!
If you can make an offering, please contact David Bonner (david@DLSK.net) at (302) 292-1451.
We’ll be in touch soon.
“The Service Auction Committee”